Old 12-03-2003, 04:57 AM
Chuck Rush

Default New website address for Pond Rushes

Between the ISP changes and the recent moves (now living near Peoria,
Illinois but temporarily working in Denver, Colorado!) I've decided to
bite the bullet and get my own web address. My web page, Pond Rushes
can now be found at http://www.pondrushes.net and my e-mail address
for that page had changed too. If you've linked my web page to your
site, please take note of the updated address. If you haven't visited
the page before, you might like to check it out. I've been told by
lots of visitors that it's one of the the most helpful "how to" sites
on the net!

Thanks
Chuck Rush
Old 12-03-2003, 05:10 AM
K30a

The big question is, have you built a new pond
in Illinois? ;-)

k30a

Rushes, like off Groundforce? PFG United Kingdom 6 14-06-2004 11:08 AM
Pond Rushes Tim Berkeley Ponds 2 29-07-2003 06:42 AM
chuck Rushes site John Rutz Ponds 2 27-06-2003 02:44 AM
website address change Dave M. Picklyk Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 20-04-2003 06:25 AM
website address change Dave M. Picklyk Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 12-03-2003 01:15 AM