Old 07-03-2006, 01:17 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Mr. Gardener

Default Plants For Clown Loaches

On Mon, 6 Mar 2006 19:16:37 -0600, "Koi-Lo"
wrote:

"Bill" wrote in message
.. .
Sometimes a water sprite will come loose but that might just be from being
bumped. Such little roots and the Flourite is very light, I end up pusing
them
down every few weeks anyway.

Isn't watersprite a floater any way?

It's either/and/or. When floated, it grows long roots down into the
water, great fry hideouts and spawning grounds for some fish. And
shade. I plant some of them in the gravel, especially after they've
grown those great roots. They take on a pleasing form and bright green
color when planted in the substrate. Either way, they provide all of
the benefits of a fast growing plant.

-- Mister Gardener