Old 08-03-2006, 02:02 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Andrew Ward

Default Traveling Sprinkler

Charles Quinn wrote:
Andrew Ward wrote in news:ZTNNf.764$JZ1.56629
@news.xtra.co.nz:

AgMan wrote:

Has anyone tried one of the traveling sprinklers that is of the hose
reel type. I am looking at the Rapid Rain Model 860 by Mobile
Irrigation Technologies. I saw it at http://www.rapidrain.com and am
comparing it to Microrain. Seems to be a much better bang for the buck
and its made here in the ole US of A

What makes you think everyone here is in the USA?

Why did you assume he thought everyone was in the USA. As I read his post
he said I twice, and then say it is made HERE in the US. I would assume
that the poster is thus in the US, not all readers.

The chip on your shoulder is evident over the curvature of the earth.

Reading the OP again, I understand what you are saying.
Personally I use the NeTA irrigation system. However it requires placing
underground, or else you will hit it with your lawnmower. Another bad point is
that it is not made here in New Zealand.