Old 08-03-2006, 01:58 AM posted to austin.gardening
Cliff

Default identify this please

Do you have them inside or outside. They will need to be kept warm to
germinate, I would guess 70 to 80 degrees as a minimum. Once they start
blooming in everyone's landscape they will be available in the box stores at
a reasonable price. If you go from seeds it may take a couple years to get
a plant of any size. Even with one you buy it will not be very big the
first year.

"Linda" wrote in message
THANKS TO ALL for your info. Regarding the seeds...how do you get them
to grow? I got seeds and planted them in little containters three weeks
ago and...nada...What did I do wrong?