Old 09-03-2006, 01:42 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Stubby

Default Experience with Cockadoodle DOO Organic Weed Control?

rw wrote:
Has anyone had any experience with Cockadoodle DOO Organic Weed
Control.

Cockadoodle DOO Organic Weed Control
http://www.purebarnyard.com/cockadoodledoo/products.asp

We live in Masachusetts and are considering trying it on our lawns this
April. Clover has been our biggest problem, but we seem to have a
touch of everything. Also, any alternative suggestions would be great.

I'm in MA, too. Clover used to be desirable in lawns. But then
broad-leaf weed killers came along, clover went away and our values
changed to "grass-only". I apply liquid broad-leaf control very
selectively each year. This keeps it out of the environment in general
and off of our garden plants.

Cockadoodle Doo probably works but I believe it is less concentrated
than ordinary chemical fertilizers. Being "natural" does not make it
"good" (cocaine, arsenic, alcohol etc are natural).