Old 09-03-2006, 11:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sue

Default Do any charities take plastic plant pots?

"Simon" wrote
I have accumulated a large number of plastic plant pots that I want to
throw out. Does anyone know of any charities or organisations that take
these? It would be a shame to put them in the dustbin.

I think we all accumulate heaps of these and in my area at least they
aren't allowed in the recycling waste.

Is there a local gardening group/club that might have a use for them? If
not you could try offering them online on your local freecycle group - a
good way of finding new homes for stuff you can't
sell but don't want to dump. See UK links on http://www.freecycle.org/

--
Sue