Old 10-03-2006, 02:23 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Bill

Default Plants For Clown Loaches

"Koi-Lo" Spaketh Thusly:

"Mr. Gardener" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 6 Mar 2006 19:16:37 -0600, "Koi-Lo"
wrote:

"Bill" wrote in message
Sometimes a water sprite will come loose but that might just be from
being
bumped. Such little roots and the Flourite is very light, I end up
pusing
them
down every few weeks anyway.
================
Isn't watersprite a floater any way?

It's either/and/or. When floated, it grows long roots down into the
water, great fry hideouts and spawning grounds for some fish.

I remember as I had it in all my tanks in NY where the water was soft and
slightly acid. But whenever I tried to plant it in the gravel it would pull
loose on it's own and end up back on the surface.
Mine works its way up, but doesn't actually come loose on its own.

--
Bill H. [my "reply to" address is real]
www.necka.net