Old 11-03-2006, 12:04 AM posted to rec.gardens
madgardener

Default too many frogs?

there can NEVER be too many frogs.........that indicates where you are is
healthy..........
maddie whose own peepers are in high lustful singing
"bigjon" wrote in message
Is it just me, or are there a LOT more common frogs this year?

We have a small pond in our garden in Lancs, about 6' by 4' and there are
more than 200 frogs having fun in it at the moment - more than we have
ever
seen before!

There are so many that our cats are actually being intimidated this
year...
normally they love to chase the odd one or two about, but this year there
are so many that they are staying indoors!