Old 11-03-2006, 01:31 AM posted to rec.gardens
bigjon

Default too many frogs?

On Fri, 10 Mar 2006 18:34:22 -0600, Lar wrote:

In article , says...
there can NEVER be too many frogs.........that indicates where you are is
healthy..........

Never say never

http://starbulletin.com/2001/07/08/n...ory1.html#jump

scoll down and click on the sound of "many frogs"

Tell me about it - I've had the neighbours moaning already...
The common frog here in the UK is much lower pitched than that link though
- it sounds like somebody is running a petrol generator all night...

Personally, I love it, but they are a bit thick round here and I'm sure the
local authority will be down soon to investigate (they are a little narrow
minded as well).