Old 10-03-2006, 10:24 PM posted to rec.ponds
Richard Sexton

Default Comet tails

Followups directed to alt.flame where they belong.

In article ,
wrote:
www.drsolo.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
I receive no money, gifts, discounts or other
compensation for all the damn work I do, nor for
any of the recommendations I make.

Translation: I have a day job and I don't expect to be paid
for the free services I provide on a hobby basis that I rely
on soebody else in a prefional capacity for.

How nice for you. I have a day job. It's running your stuff for free.

AND I DID NOT AUTHORIZE ADS AT THE OLD PUREGOLD SITE

No, you didn't, nor did you pay for me runing the puregold site
for some number of years. I don't really know how many all I know is
there are 47 ticks in the "# of time Inrgid called sking when purgold
would be back up.

Yes, you paid for a domain name, aquaria.net, but at the time you
were the only one using it. And you didn't pay me, you paid Network
Solutions directly for that.

Thank you for all the letters of support, and a hearfelt "bite me"
to people that complained about the lack of a free service.

And please stop blaming me in that tagline of yours. It's just rude.
Personal attacks on usenet, whether direct or inidirect, are just as
bad as spamming or trolling; of cours this is in every usenet newbie FAQ
which I assume you've either not read or care not to follow.

1970 280SE, 72 280SE | Home page: http://rs79.vrx.net