Old 11-03-2006, 06:42 AM posted to aus.gardens
Jonno

Default too many comedians and no gadening experts...?

Erik Vastmasd wrote:

On Tue, 07 Mar 2006 13:31:02 +1100, Jonno plucked a feather from
Fawkes, dipped it into the ink well and then scribed:

Erik Vastmasd wrote:

On Mon, 06 Mar 2006 22:31:20 GMT, SG1 plucked a feather from Fawkes,
dipped it into the ink well and then scribed:

"Erik Vastmasd" wrote in message
m...

On Mon, 06 Mar 2006 12:49:55 +1100, Jonno plucked a feather from
Fawkes, dipped it into the ink well and then scribed:

Yakkas yuccas King gees ?
We ought to plant some of the comedians .
A companion plant could be the old boot which we could plant on their
backsides... :-)

LOL. Sounds like somebody isn't amused by comedians. :-)

No sense of humus???????

Or maybe no scent of humour?

Are all gardeners comedians
or are comedians gardeners?

I'm a keen gardener Jonno but having a bit of a laugh sometimes
appeals too.

Er do they pick up their material from aus.gardens?

We don't get as much manure in aus.gardens unlike some other groups.

Er so many questions so little gardening. Watching the plants grow eh?
Sounds like they re waiting for more "crap" to fertilise the gardens with.

When I see HTML posts in text newsgroups I do think "more manure", but
I've had my laugh now, so I'll drop off from the comedy.

HTML posts ? My email program speaks all languages. Maybe you should get
Thunderbird...too....