Old 11-03-2006, 12:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes

Default Do any charities take plastic plant pots?

In message , Simon
writes
I have accumulated a large number of plastic plant pots that I want to throw
out. Does anyone know of any charities or organisations that take these? It
would be a shame to put them in the dustbin.

Many charities sell plants and cuttings at fetes and in their shops. I
am sure one of them would be delighted to take the pots off your hands -
and to collect them from you. Alternatively, you could try your local
Rotary Club. Most of them have stalls at local fetes and make a good
profit on plants.
--
June Hughes