Old 11-03-2006, 07:56 PM posted to rec.ponds
~ janj

Default Comet tails/Pure Gold

On Sat, 11 Mar 2006 18:49:39 +0000 (UTC), (Richard Sexton) wrote:

The machines were perpetually down because some idiot claimg to be
a computer person made a abit of stealing the servers and destroying
files and backups. Ironically his job was to free up mu time to
provide software and web content. Instead I spent 3 years restoring
things from my personal backups I kept "just in case". He was dumped
last october, I have new machines, less time, but not a second of
downtime since incept.

Wow, that is awful! My DH has a network business and now I hope it never
grows to the point we need "employees". Yikes!

Regarding what Ingrid said, that is all true, none of us had a clue who
hosted the site for her. ~ jan
~ jan/WA
Zone 7a