Old 12-03-2003, 12:44 PM
Bonnie Espenshade

Default Where is everyone?

N. Zitney wrote:
Bonnie, thank you, and that was the one I had in mind. We lost one koi, a
beautiful yamabuki-hariwake. White & orange sherbet and about 24" , but I'd
been watching him as last summer he was very thin. We bought him at a MAKC
auction several years ago, and didn't know how old he was. The others look
good, but I don't think Romet will hurt. How long do you feed it, and do I
wait til the water temp is up to 50 as I would with normal food? thanks
again for the phone # for the Romet.
May Spring be bustin out all over, and very soon, Please!!
Nan Zitney

Some people are against the idea, but I feed Romet B first
food every Spring when the water reaches 55 degrees and last
food every Fall. It is suggested to feed for 2 weeks as a
preventative measure and I have for several years.

I am eagerly awaiting Spring, just heard the forecast for
tomorrow and they're calling for 3 -5 inches of new snow.
My ponds has been ice and snow covered (with airstone
openings) for many months and I'd like to see my fish once
again!

--
Bonnie
NJ