Old 15-03-2006, 04:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default *** UK.REC.GARDENING NEEDS YOUR HELP PLEASE! ***

On 15/3/06 15:40, in article , "newsb"
wrote:

In article , Sacha
writes

It's probably one of the morons who is currently bombarding this newsgroup
with yet more nonsense posts. What a sad little life THEY must lead!

Indeed - another "one" posting through news.highwinds-media.com - along
with telia, one of the most recent flood sources

Someone suggested that it's come about as the result of a squabble in
rec.ponds but it could just as easily be e.g. demon.local or any of the
other groups people here post to. However, rec.ponds and demon.local do seem
to have a lot of troll trouble quite a lot of the time. I'm sure someone
who is computer savvy will be able to track it down because AIUI there are
ways of doing that. But I wouldn't like to be the culprit when they are
discovered!
--
Sacha