Old 15-03-2006, 10:00 PM
manforallseason manforallseason is offline
Registered User

Location: I live in Plymouth and my allotment is in Stoke, Plymouth
Smile wireworm control

Past digging on my allotment, I have discovered I have a severe problem with wireworm. The patch of ground which I intend to plant my potatoes is exceptionally bad with wireworm. I have plans to control slugs with Nemaslug but I do not know much about wireworm control. Can anyone help or suggest an organic solution to my troubles? Many thanks. Luke