Old 15-03-2006, 11:04 PM posted to austin.gardening
TLR

Default Weed/Plant identification

I found this plant growing in my garden last summer and decided -after
perusing the internet, that it was a variety of four-o'clock that has become
naturalized. Mine looks something like these.

http://davesgarden.com/pf/go/92/index.html

Teri

"Jangchub" wrote in message
It's very difficult to accurately identify plants without seeing their
flower parts.

When the flowers come out, take more photos and maybe then it can be
identified.

On Tue, 14 Mar 2006 00:04:56 GMT, "Wayne Dyer"
wrote:

I need a bit of help identifying this weed/plant. It grows low to the
growd,
like ground cover. It's taken over a small patch where I was going to put
some jasmine for ground cover, but if it's not a "bad" weed, I might as
well
let it stay.

http://influxofdust.com/weed/weed_1.jpg
http://influxofdust.com/weed/weed_2.jpg

Soft green leaves, I think it may have a small purple flower at some
point,
but none have them right now.

Any advice/recommendation would be appreciated

-W-