Old 12-03-2003, 10:56 PM
Ace

Default Peach tree question

I have this tree and I think it is a Redheaven, although I'm not for sure
that it is that strain. The tree is self pollinating. I have no other peach
trees. Every year I get a bumper crop of peaches on the tree. The problem I
have is that they are only golf ball size peaches. They are very tasty, but
are too small to fool with. Can any of you advise me as to what the
problem is? The tree is very healthy looking with no apparent diseases. Is
there any way that I can get bigger peaches? That you all for your help and
suggestions.