Old 16-03-2006, 06:33 AM posted to rec.ponds
humBill

Default Sharing a pond vac

Our pond society is considering is considering buying a Pond o Vac 3 or 2
for use by the membership at a small rental/maintenance fee. We have not
worked out all the details but one major one has come up:

What would have to be done to insure that if one pond had KHV or just bad
bacterial and parasites, that it did not get transfered to other ponds?

I don't know if anyone has a legal background but how 'legal' would we have
to be to insure against someone suing (successfully) because they lost fish
due to possible cross contamination.

Bill Brister - Austin, Texas