Old 12-03-2003, 11:20 PM
SAS567

Default Michigan Bulb co??

Anyone have any experience with Michigan Bulb Co? Just got a catalogue from
them and the prices look pretty good and would like to place an order but
want
to know if anyone has had good/bad experiences. Also, read online that they
filed for bankruptcy last(?)year and am worried about ordering plants from
someone who will be out of business soon.

Any imput would be great!

Mick!

My daughter used to order from them until they went out of business. Back
then, it was an excellent company.They were very good about replacing items
that died, or exchanging a wrong order. She would recommend them back then. But
I don't know about now. She told me yesterday that she received a catalogue
from them. My cousin worked there until they filed for bankrupcy and I've sent
her an email and asked for any info but she hasn't replied yet.
Sue in Mi.