Old 16-03-2006, 08:18 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Stubby

Default Pond

From Fall through Spring, we have a pond about 50' in diameter and less
than 2' deep. The Summer heat dries it up but I'd like to have it last
all year. There are lots of rocks on the bottom and I don't think I
could get them out by hand and I can't afford to rent power equipment..

Can anyone suggest a way to keep the water from going away? It's fed
from a small spring on my neighbor's property. I don't think I can
increase the flow. To reduce the outflow, I have cut down a lot of the
brush and small trees growing out of the pond and around the edge.

Thanks for your help and suggestions.