Old 13-03-2003, 01:36 AM
Marc Zimmerman

Default [IBC] Cascade creation guidance

I was doing a bit of surfing to read more about cascade style bonsai and came across an article (http://www.main.org/bonsai/articles.htm#cascade) about creating a cascade that was written by Masaharu Imazumi. For the most part, the article seems clear, bu
t the second step in the section on Main Trunk Wiring left me a bit confused. The first step described wiring and raffia. Step 2 refers to placing 2 more wires, but seems to read as though they are the only 2. There are no pictures accompanying the article