Old 17-03-2006, 10:53 PM posted to rec.gardens
Loki

Default Hanging Basket Plants for Deep Shade

Ok, so I have a new home and now have to figure out what will grow where.

My main concern is the patio area which is under a deck and heavily shaded
by prior plantings and trees. I want to put some hanging baskets there but
cannot think of what will survive deep shade, fall beautifully over the
baskets edge and survive a St. Louis summer that will mean hot and humid.
Oh, and I'd like to not have to water it daily.

I cannot think of a thing! Anyone have any ideas?

Loki