Old 18-03-2006, 04:31 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Ken Weitzel

Default White Pine Visitation Rights

Kid Proquo wrote:
Thanks, all.

Don't want to chance harming the tree, so transplanting is not an option.

Cuttings and pinecones seem pretty involved, and....heck, the result
will not be THE tree.

Guess I just need to suck this one up. Sad. But I really appreciate
everyone's advice. Again, thanks.

Hi...

In lieu of anything better, perhaps some nice pictures?

Maybe an artists rendition on canvas if the budget allows?

Or maybe one small limb carefully taken, to use in some fashion
in your new home? Thinking along the lines of some of the nice
things they do with driftwood and so on.

Maybe a few pressed leaves to add to your scrapbook or album?

Just thinking out loud...

Ken