Old 18-03-2006, 10:26 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default bulbs??

Hello, Im new around here, finally found a strictly Canadian gardening
group!! My dilema is that last year in the fall I was going to plant
over 45 bulbs in my newly dug bulb garden. to make a long story short,I
did not get them in the ground fast enough and Dec. came and went! I
have been storing them in the bottom of my fridge...untill now are
they ok??? can Iplant them and hope for the best? or can i save them
till this coming fall?? help there are so many of them...it is such
a shame!