Old 19-03-2006, 11:38 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
bBob

Default Do all Snappers suck, or just mine?

"dave" wrote in message
oups.com...
I have a Snapper self propelled walk behind with a ninja blade on it.
I sold a craftsman 5hp with a mulch blade to get this and I regret it.

My yard is oval, and as I make my turn at the end, the Snapper leaves
high spots on the inside cut. It is like the deck is lifting while in
the slo curve.

Make sure the 'guide wheels' are properly adjusted (to support the deck) and
the mower deck is not just 'hanging' under the tractor.