Old 20-03-2006, 04:42 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
bBob

Default Do all Snappers suck, or just mine?

"dave" wrote in message
oups.com...
Geez, I don't know how to respond to that!

My craftsman and I did a fine job before, now with the snapper, it is
substandard. I've done nothing different, and no, I don't drink a six
pack before I mow the lawn.
I think that my snapper sucks. I'm going to sell it this spring and
replace it with a better product.

I had a Snapper "High Vac" rider and really liked it. It got tired, so I
replaced it with a JD rider.

no, I don't drink a six pack before I mow the lawn.

I meant 'during'. grin Just kidding.

I really can't imagine why your mower 'leans' in the corners.