Old 20-03-2006, 07:33 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default pricking out in JI2 or JI3 ?

Prick them out into JI2 and then put them in their individual pots (if
you're going to use them) in JI3, later. One little tip with regard to
watering - turn the rose of the watering can upside down, so that the
holes are pointing skywards. That way, the 'shower' your seedlings get
is gentler. I would also suggest that you look for gardening clubs in
your area because I think you'd probably get a lot out of joining one.
Not only would you get lots of helpful advice but you'd have other
gardeners you could swap seeds and plants with etc., cutting down your
costs and introducing you to interesting new varieties.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk