Old 20-03-2006, 12:29 PM posted to aus.gardens
meee

Default mimosa nigra

That evil 'sensitive plant.' Does anyone know which chemical is best on it?
To kill it I mean....it's a small to medium plant, very invasive, with
purple fluffy flowers, leaves similar to acacia and thorns. I have been
pulling it out of my lawn for months, but every time it rains (and it rains
a lot) more seed seems to wash in from my neighbours. So instead of breaking
my back, and havinf very sore thumbs from the prickles, I would like to know
if anyone has used a chemical of any kind, and what worked and what didn't.
thanks in advance...