Old 20-03-2006, 06:58 PM posted to triangle.gardens
Anne Lurie

Default What type of grass at SAS soccer park ?

According to the SAS Soccer Park website:
http://www.townofcary.org/depts/prde...eroverview.htm, the
park is maintained by the Town of Cary. You might call them.

Anne

"Nosmo King" wrote in message
I was at a soccer game this weekend on one of the extra fields at SAS
soccer
park. I was impressed with the field, and was wondering what type of
grass
they had. It was short, like a warm season grass, but a nice green color,
like fescue. There were a few bare spots in the field, but it looked
like
the grass was holding up well with the traffic.