Old 20-03-2006, 04:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sue

Default pricking out in JI2 or JI3 ?

"Janet Tweedy" wrote
Is there a central enquiry point for Gardening Clubs Sacha. Several
times when we've seen a bungalow we like the look of I have tried to
make enquiries about local gardening groups etc but it''s really quite
difficult to find out. Does the RHS have a list of affiliated
societies which can be consulted?

If the local clubs aren't RHS connected you could try a call to the
nearest public library in the area you're considering. They ought to
have lists of local clubs and societies with contact details and
possibly the county library website may also have a searchable online
database. Or try Googling as there may well be a town or area website
with info - f'rinstance villages near where I live maintain one and
checking just now I see there's a horticultural group in the next
village that I didn't know about.

--
Sue