Old 20-03-2006, 04:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JennyC

Default pricking out in JI2 or JI3 ?

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message
news
In article .com,
Sacha writes

I would also suggest that you look for gardening clubs in
your area because I think you'd probably get a lot out of joining one.

Is there a central enquiry point for Gardening Clubs Sacha. Several
times when we've seen a bungalow we like the look of I have tried to
make enquiries about local gardening groups etc but it''s really quite
difficult to find out. Does the RHS have a list of affiliated societies
which can be consulted?
Janet Tweedy

http://www.letsgogardening.co.uk/Information/Clubs.htm ??

maybe googling with the county might turn up something?
Jenny