Old 13-03-2003, 01:08 PM
Dwayne

Default Peach tree question

Since you got it from Lowes, it is probably what they labeled it as. At
this point I would take a soil sample and have it tested. They can tell you
what it needs. It could be as simple as adding something to the soil.
Dwayne

"zxcvbob" wrote in message

Ace wrote:

I have this tree and I think it is a Redheaven, although I'm not for

sure
that it is that strain. The tree is self pollinating. I have no other

peach
trees. Every year I get a bumper crop of peaches on the tree. The

problem I
have is that they are only golf ball size peaches. They are very tasty,

but
are too small to fool with. Can any of you advise me as to what the
problem is? The tree is very healthy looking with no apparent diseases.

Is
there any way that I can get bigger peaches? That you all for your help

and
suggestions.

Pull about half the green peaches off the tree, so the ones remaining can
get bigger. Usually the tree does this for you, but maybe not enough in
your case.

Best regards,
Bob

--
Have a Windows® computer that is powered on for hours at a time? Join the
search for a cure for cancer: http://grid.org/projects/cancer/