Old 22-03-2006, 06:52 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
clueless

Default I need a little help...

I have a question about my backyard, I just bought my house 2 months ago
here in Reno NV. I live alone and I want to fix my backyard by myself.
The problem I see on my backyard is that the soil is so soft. When it's
sunny it's hard but when it snow, it is very soft..I was wondering when
is the best time to fix the backyard. Do i need to put more soil to get
the land harder? What should I do to get the soil harder? Because I want
to put some grasses soon. Ok thank you if somebody can give me some tips
and advise because I want to save money...thanks

--
clueless
clueless's Profile: http://www.HomeOutfit.com/member.php?userid=283