Old 22-03-2006, 11:33 PM posted to rec.gardens
RAINDEAR

Default Mail order source for quantity discount of mint plants?

if anyone ever DOES give you a name or names of a source for buying mass
quantities of a variety of mints, could you PLEASE email me at the address
below my signature?? PLEASE??

otherwise, both you and i should hit
http://www.gardenweb.com
and check out THEIR places for finding SOURCES. i guess i'll toddle over
there now.....and if i find anything, first, i'll let you know here, k??

i want mass quantities of mint, too, to take over the grass; this way the
area will still look green but will not be the source of food for
grasshopper, japanese beetle, and other grubs who munch on grass roots all
winter and spring.

this'll teach 'em!!!!
--
With Malus toward none, and Cherry-Trees toward all.

From: "Fragile Warrior"
Newsgroups: rec.gardens
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 19:44:12 -0500

Hi all,
I want to run mint along a very long fence line this spring (100'+ or so)
and I was wondering if there is a good mail order source for lots of plants
with maybe a discount for quantity. I'd really love chocolate mint but
I'll take the other kinds, too.

If I could find it growing wild, I'd steal it in mass quantities but so far,
no luck.

Thanks for any suggestions/help!