Old 22-03-2006, 09:10 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
OmManiPadmeOmelet

Default 2006 Garlic and Red Shallots Advance Order

In article ,
Gary Woods wrote:

"James" wrote:

Why go through all that? I just separate my cloves and stick them in
the ground in the fall.

Different strokes; all that: There are different types of garlic, and they
need different treatment. My personal page, in the .sig below, has the
basics, and even a spreadsheet of what I grow. I do think there's some
merit in having known varieties, especially if you're obsessive-compulsive.
No, I don't have any for sale, though I do trades through the Seed Saver's
Exchange.

Thanks!
I can always use more hints on growing garlic. :-)
--
Peace, Om.