Old 22-03-2006, 08:46 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Damian

Default Do all Snappers suck, or just mine?

On 19 Mar 2006 15:32:36 -0800, "dave" wrote:

I have a Snapper self propelled walk behind with a ninja blade on it.
I sold a craftsman 5hp with a mulch blade to get this and I regret it.

My yard is oval, and as I make my turn at the end, the Snapper leaves
high spots on the inside cut. It is like the deck is lifting while in
the slo curve. My craftsman never did this. The only cure it to cut
back and forth rather than in a circle.

Is it the funky ninja blade?

While I've never used the Ninja blade, my father, who has, says
they're terrible. I don't know what brand of mulching blade we are
using on it now, but I like it.

Out of curiousity, do you go clockwise or counter-clockwise? If only
one and you try the other, does it make a difference in your case?