Old 23-03-2006, 05:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
michael adams

Default Composting bins - do they work

"Dave the exTrailer" wrote in message
On Thu, 23 Mar 2006 14:44:49 -0000, "michael adams"
wrote:

"Both of you" posting through Individual on exactly the same build
of Forte Agent, simply in order to launch the same sort of personal
attacks within an hour of one another.

So are we to assume that everyone that posts with Outlook and using
individual net are one and the same, na,ely you?

No but then I don't run socks*. And I don't forget myself by replying
to questions directed at the sock as you just did.

*sock puppet - when one poster is posting under more than one name
at the same time. The other names are his or her sock-puppets.

I posted a question to "The Invalid" and you chose to answer it.

Or perhaps you've forgetten that little detail, eh?

Do you want me to point out everyone thats using the same build of
Outlook and using Individual net. Bloody hell your life must be so
sad.

No need.

I just concentrate on anyone answering questions directed at their
sock. But only when they're answering me.

You can't get much more stupid than that

Are you happy walking around with your thumb constantly up your
backside?. Then again I supose its better than banging your head
against a brickwall like you seem to do all the time.

No need.

I just concentrate on anyone answering questions directed at their
sock. But only when they're answer to me.

You can't get much more dumb than that.

Its no wonder this group gets spammed and mass mailed. Its intolerant
dickheads like you that make this group a pain.

Oh I see....intolerant dickheads....yes well...

"Dave the exTrailer" wrote in message

Im sorry. I assumed you were human and posessed a sense of humour but
now I realise my mistake. You must be neither human or have a sense of
humour.

Thank heavens for the other users who are adult enough and have a
reasonable sense of humour.

And if not....

Dave the exTrailer" wrote in message

Im sorry. I assumed you were human and posessed a sense of humour but
now I realise my mistake. You must be neither human or have a sense of
humour.

Now I'll pop you into the killfile so you rants wont bother me
anymore.

That's right Dave, you run and hide.

Obviously you're very good at dishing it out, but not so good at
taking it. Whichever name you choose to post under.

Shame you won't be able to see this post then, but there you go.

Have a nice life

And I'm sure you really mean that, as well.

michael adams