Old 23-03-2006, 12:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave the exTrailer

Default Composting bins - do they work

On Thu, 23 Mar 2006 08:15:58 -0000, "michael adams"
wrote:

"The Invalid" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 16:54:46 GMT, Janet Baraclough
wrote:

The message
from Dave the exTrailer contains these words:

On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 23:26:07 GMT, Janet Baraclough
wrote:

I'm currently using one of our free plastic compost bins as a

rhubarb
forcer..just the job!

You bully
Forcing the poor rhubarb to do anything

You forgot to accuse me of rhubarb stalks, and of forcing rhubarb to
apologise.
Do try harder, the standard of trolling on this newsgroup is just not
what it used to be.

Janet

I think you need a humour transplant

While you clearly carry your Donor Card with you, wherever you go.

You don't dress up in funny clothes as well, by any chance do you ?

michael adams

My son thinks so
Old 23-03-2006, 12:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave the exTrailer

On Thu, 23 Mar 2006 09:40:19 -0000, "michael adams"
wrote:

"Dave the exTrailer" wrote in message
.. .

Im sorry. I assumed you were human and posessed a sense of humour but
now I realise my mistake. You must be neither human or have a sense of
humour.

Oh sorry, you're a woman, that explains it )

Oh and by the way, for your information, putting an emiticon at
the end of a post, in no way excuses a personal attack on another
poster, based on little more than your own evident stupidity. i.e.
Your total failure to realise, that due to its total lack of
originality, your little "joke" about forcing was never ever very
funny to start with. And probably hasn't been since, IIRR,
the 16th century, when the practice was first introduced.

An apology is the least that might be expected in such circumstances
IMHO.

I accept your apology
Old 23-03-2006, 02:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
michael adams

wrote:

"The Invalid" wrote in message
.. .

You forgot to accuse me of rhubarb stalks, and of forcing rhubarb to
apologise.
Do try harder, the standard of trolling on this newsgroup is just

not
what it used to be.

Janet

I think you need a humour transplant

While you clearly carry your Donor Card with you, wherever you go.

You don't dress up in funny clothes as well, by any chance do you ?

michael adams

My son thinks so

That's very interesting Dave, so you post under two different names then
do you ? Just so as to be able to mount two handed attacks on Janet ?

"Dave the exTrailer" and "The Invalid"

And just because Janet didn't laugh at one of your "jokes"

How very noble and sporting of you there, Dave.

Or did you simply make a mistake, and reply to the wrong post,
which I addressed to The Invalid ?

If you weren't quite so stupid, you might even have pulled it off.

"Both of you" posting through Individual on exactly the same build
of Forte Agent, simply in order to launch the same sort of personal
attacks within an hour of one another.

Dave -

Invalid

What's the matter Dave, too much of a coward to post under your
own name or something ?

michael adams

Old 23-03-2006, 04:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave the exTrailer

Default accept your apology

wrote:

I'm currently using one of our free plastic compost bins as a rhubarb
forcer..just the job!

You bully
Forcing the poor rhubarb to do anything

You forgot to accuse me of rhubarb stalks, and of forcing rhubarb to
apologise.
Do try harder, the standard of trolling on this newsgroup is just not
what it used to be.

Janet

Im sorry. I assumed you were human and posessed a sense of humour but
now I realise my mistake.

My fault entirely; I forgot to type in multiple smilies and hold up a
big card saying "Cue to anaemic people; larf now".

Janet

I accept your apology
Old 23-03-2006, 04:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave the exTrailer

wrote:

[...]

I was making a comment or am I not allowed to do that in this group?

If you weren't quite so stupid, you might even have pulled it off.

"Both of you" posting through Individual on exactly the same build
of Forte Agent, simply in order to launch the same sort of personal
attacks within an hour of one another.

Dave -

Wow thats spooky isnt it.
I wonder how many people are using the same version of agent and also
Individual net

Have you checked under your ned lately for terrorists

What's the matter Dave, too much of a coward to post under your
own name or something ?

Grow up you halfwit

Old 23-03-2006, 04:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave the exTrailer

wrote:

"Both of you" posting through Individual on exactly the same build
of Forte Agent, simply in order to launch the same sort of personal
attacks within an hour of one another.

So are we to assume that everyone that posts with Outlook and using
individual net are one and the same, na,ely you?
Do you want me to point out everyone thats using the same build of
Outlook and using Individual net. Bloody hell your life must be so
sad.

Are you happy walking around with your thumb constantly up your
backside?. Then again I supose its better than banging your head
against a brickwall like you seem to do all the time.

Its no wonder this group gets spammed and mass mailed. Its intolerant
dickheads like you that make this group a pain.

Thank heavens for the other users who are adult enough and have a
reasonable sense of humour.

Now I'll pop you into the killfile so you rants wont bother me
anymore.

Have a nice life
Old 23-03-2006, 05:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Dave the exTrailer writes

. Its intolerant
dickheads like you that make this group a pain.

Well, from my perspective it's crude language and deliberate
offensiveness that makes this group a pain.

Still, that's easily solved.
--
Kay
Old 23-03-2006, 05:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
michael adams

wrote:

[...]

So you're weren't posting under two different nyms?

So why did you answer a question in a post, which I'd clearly
addressed to somebody else ?

What made you think it had anything to do with you?

Have you checked under your ned lately for terrorists

No need.

It's much more fun outing humourless incompetents like you on
NewsGroups.

But only when as a result, they make themselves particularly
objectionable.

Otherwise, you of course have every right to be as humourless
and incompetent as you wish.

What's the matter Dave, too much of a coward to post under your
own name or something ?

Grow up you halfwit

That's rich, coming from someone already hiding his identity by posting
under one nym - as all mature adults posting on gardening NewsGroups will
want to do - quite naturally.

And then to cap it all, you decide to be clever by posting under
a sock*. Except you forgot yourself and replied to a question
directed to the sock, by mistake. You can't really get much
more stupid than that.

Truly priceless in fact.

michael adams

*sock puppet - when one poster is posting under more than one name
at the same time. The other names are his or her sock-puppets.

Old 23-03-2006, 05:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
michael adams

wrote:

"Both of you" posting through Individual on exactly the same build
of Forte Agent, simply in order to launch the same sort of personal
attacks within an hour of one another.

So are we to assume that everyone that posts with Outlook and using
individual net are one and the same, na,ely you?

No but then I don't run socks*. And I don't forget myself by replying
to questions directed at the sock as you just did.

*sock puppet - when one poster is posting under more than one name
at the same time. The other names are his or her sock-puppets.

I posted a question to "The Invalid" and you chose to answer it.

Or perhaps you've forgetten that little detail, eh?

Do you want me to point out everyone thats using the same build of
Outlook and using Individual net. Bloody hell your life must be so
sad.

No need.

I just concentrate on anyone answering questions directed at their
sock. But only when they're answering me.

You can't get much more stupid than that

Are you happy walking around with your thumb constantly up your
backside?. Then again I supose its better than banging your head
against a brickwall like you seem to do all the time.

No need.

I just concentrate on anyone answering questions directed at their
sock. But only when they're answer to me.

You can't get much more dumb than that.

Its no wonder this group gets spammed and mass mailed. Its intolerant
dickheads like you that make this group a pain.

Oh I see....intolerant dickheads....yes well...

"Dave the exTrailer" wrote in message

Im sorry. I assumed you were human and posessed a sense of humour but
now I realise my mistake. You must be neither human or have a sense of
humour.

Thank heavens for the other users who are adult enough and have a
reasonable sense of humour.

And if not....

Dave the exTrailer" wrote in message

Im sorry. I assumed you were human and posessed a sense of humour but
now I realise my mistake. You must be neither human or have a sense of
humour.

Now I'll pop you into the killfile so you rants wont bother me
anymore.

That's right Dave, you run and hide.

Obviously you're very good at dishing it out, but not so good at
taking it. Whichever name you choose to post under.

Shame you won't be able to see this post then, but there you go.

Have a nice life

And I'm sure you really mean that, as well.

michael adams

composting bins Direct Compost Gardening 6 27-01-2016 11:53 PM
Innovative Composting. Wormeries, Bokashi Bins and Composter Mr Worms SW Marketplace 0 27-09-2012 09:20 PM
Work, Work, Work Hud Edible Gardening 21 10-05-2007 12:23 AM
Compost Bins - are they smelly? Space[_2_] United Kingdom 15 26-04-2007 01:36 PM
Composting anything was Composting ivy Reid© United Kingdom 5 29-09-2003 09:02 PM