Old 23-03-2006, 08:14 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Tony Miklos

Default Rebel III Grass?

Stubby wrote:
Try google(Rebel III). I noted there is now a Rebel IV.

I googled it before posting and again today. I saw 1 short thread from
this group, but most everything else was just selling the stuff, or had
something to do with Star Wars! Not much info.

I'll add that I am in Eastern TN, about 1650' elevation sloped and
facing almost directly south. (English mountain) I'm zone 6B most
places, but I just noticed I'm zoned 7 according to the arborday.org
hardiness zone.

Tony

Tony Miklos wrote:
What is this stuff? Is it going to take over everything, or just all
the flower beds? Does it grow fast, slow, or average? Will it only
crowd out weeds in the lawn or will it take over other small plants
like wildflowers? I have a difficult lawn with greatly varying
conditions from nice rich soil next to the woods, and other patches of
heavy clay.

Thanks,
Tony