Old 23-03-2006, 10:50 PM posted to alt.permaculture
gardenlen

Default Any life here.

g'day george,

at present i drop in very occassionaly just to see if there is still a
pulse, i don't visit as regular becaue we are transitioning between
properties and are living in temp accommodation and using someone elses
computer.

no the cyclone did not affect us (barely got more than showers out of it) it
affected fairly small communities to our far north, we do need a cyclone to
cross the coast somwhere south of bowen and down to about bundaberg or even
rocky, this is needed to provide good flood tropical rains to the west of
the state and into the center of australia.

so we where all hoping cyclone 'wati' might do that but at present it has
other ideas. see plot map:

http://www.bom.gov.au/products/IDQ65004.shtml

pete lives in south aus' not sure what he is up to somehow things went wrong
here and lots just simply left, me i got not much else to do at times so i
look in just to see.

anyhow if you have anything you want to broach post it here or if you wish
visit me at my web site and chat through e/mail.

http://www.users.bigpond.com/gardenlen1/

len

"George.com" wrote in message
Is there any life on this newsgroup or simply the same old crep posting
chatroom ********?

rob