Old 24-03-2006, 09:59 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Dave Gillingham

Default Followup on my newsreader query

My sincere thanks to all who responded. It's looking like my article will be in
two parts, the first being an intro for those members whose internet experience
is limited to IE & email. The second part will cover what's available, as well
as other issues like etiquette, security, etc.

When I get my act in order, I'll post another query asking for suggestions in
this area, so put your thinking caps on, folks.

Kathy, the first draft of Part 1 is almost complete. You had asked for a copy
of the article. Given that this part is for the beginner (indeed, so will the
second part be), do you want it? If so, it will be no trouble to email it to
you.
Dave Gillingham