Old 24-03-2006, 09:59 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Dave Gillingham

Default Followup on my newsreader query

My sincere thanks to all who responded. It's looking like my article will be in
two parts, the first being an intro for those members whose internet experience
is limited to IE & email. The second part will cover what's available, as well
as other issues like etiquette, security, etc.

When I get my act in order, I'll post another query asking for suggestions in
this area, so put your thinking caps on, folks.

Kathy, the first draft of Part 1 is almost complete. You had asked for a copy
of the article. Given that this part is for the beginner (indeed, so will the
second part be), do you want it? If so, it will be no trouble to email it to
you.
Dave Gillingham

Old 25-03-2006, 01:16 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Susan Erickson

On Fri, 24 Mar 2006 19:59:35 +1000, Dave Gillingham
wrote:

My sincere thanks to all who responded. It's looking like my article will be in
two parts, the first being an intro for those members whose internet experience
is limited to IE & email. The second part will cover what's available, as well
as other issues like etiquette, security, etc.

When I get my act in order, I'll post another query asking for suggestions in
this area, so put your thinking caps on, folks.

Kathy, the first draft of Part 1 is almost complete. You had asked for a copy
of the article. Given that this part is for the beginner (indeed, so will the
second part be), do you want it? If so, it will be no trouble to email it to
you.
Dave Gillingham

Dave -
I too would be interested in giving it to our newsletter editor. If
your willing to be published around the country - I am sure others
would as well. We need help getting a beter quality information out
for new growers. And often that means new sources of information for
both old and new growers.

IF you would not mind our using your work in Denver .. I would
appreciate a copy.
You can reach me either thru evilsoft or via 'Orchids' at the website.

SuE
http://orchids.legolas.org/gallery/orchids
Old 25-03-2006, 06:06 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Dave Gillingham

wrote:

[...]

Hopefully within the week, ladies.
Dave Gillingham