Old 24-03-2006, 07:28 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Jack

Default How can you water a dehydrated Catt and Phal with no roots

I already had them in S/H, I soaked them for a day in a mixure of neem
oil, Pure Blend, a 1,.5,1 compost with 7% Humic acid, SuperThrive, and
Lilly Miller Vita Start, which has Iron and 1-naphthaleneacetic acid,
and Indole-3-butyric acid, which are rooting hormones. So if they
don't start producing roots it won't be from lack of love or chemistry.
I am preaty mad to those two, as they are the only ones so far to
loose all their roots from switching over to S/H, the witches brew I
feed the others seem to work from all the new growth, you should see
my spider plant I threw in the used water tray, it has grown a foot in
3 months, but as always the proof is in the blooms.

Jack