Old 24-03-2006, 03:01 PM posted to alt.permaculture
Judanne

Default Any life here.

Hi Len

It probably fits into Victoria!! I find it hard now to comprehend how small
some European countries are. About 20 years ago I was asking my ex
mum-out-law (we were de-facto) about Holland, her home country, and she said
"Imagine twice the population of Australia in half the size of Tasmania".
Mind boggling! Her rellies in Holland thought that she was rich because
they owned a home AND it wasn't an apartment AND it had a garden (in
Toowoomba).

Judanne

"gardenlen" wrote in message
u...
g'day janet,

we are moving back to the 'burbs northern side of brissy the capitol.

yes qld a big place coast line almost 1/2 the length of the east coast of
australia, so when something ahppens in the top 1/2 we don't even know
down this end.

can't remember but does most of great britain fit into qld not sure???

len
snipped