Old 25-03-2006, 03:43 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Oscar_Lives

Default I need a little help...

"clueless" wrote in message

Well there is no grass yet in the backyard..it is all soil because it is
a new development houses so everything is so new, the houses and soil
are all new. It is soft and muddy when, after the snow, and it snow a
lot here for the past months...but i recognized when i go in my
backyard before the sun's out in the morning the soil is very hard but
then after noontime...it gets watery even if the snow already melted
for days, that is why I can't go back there because my shoes get muddy
up to my socks...I dont know if i have to wait til summer to put some
grass or i can do it now,can I just add more soil in there and kinda
pressed it to the ground or it will not help at all?...I am worried
that if i put grass now, it will still be soft..well thanks for the 1st
response, hope u can help me and understood my explanation more...thank
you!

--
clueless

You need to hire a pro to come in and put in your yard. It sounds like it
needs a lot of work to me, and if you don't know what you are doing, you
will spend a lot of time and money and still not have anything to show for
it.

Pick up the phone and call a professional.