Old 25-03-2006, 08:29 AM posted to aus.gardens
Jonno

Default Weeding

George.com wrote:

"Jonno" wrote in message

George.com wrote:

"Jonno" wrote in message
. ..

The biggest problem then is is neighbours who arent getting rid of their
weeds.

chuck the neighbours under the plastic and solarise them as well. A

couple

of days and they should be prepared to sort their weeds out. If not, back
into the cooker.

rob

Ah yes the great Aussie barbie.
Motivating people are we?

one way to stop the *******s winning all the Empire Games gold medals.

Where the bloody hell are you? Frying under a sheet of plastic.

rob

If the poms hadnt been huddling under the blankets in their country,
trying to keep warm, and spent some time on Holiday in Australia to get
fit, they would've won some medals. They get a gold medal for whingin
though. Theyre Bloody hellishly good.. Were giving em something to
whinge about.
We'd be 'appy to solerise em for a while. The couldhave two summers in a
row, but t he one in Ol Blighty is a pretend one I heard...

S Most poms are restricted to WA.... If we ever get invaded, theyre our
dispensible first line of defense...

Er sorry about that.. I 'ad to plant this whinge properly..