Old 26-03-2006, 07:44 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Reka

Default Is something eating up my phal?

In article ,
says...
~Hello,
~My nickname is Palantir, and I am typing from northern Italy. I am following
~this group from a few months, but this is my first post.
~

Hi, Palantir! Where are you in Italy? I am in Alto Adige.

You have some nice aerial roots on that keiki. Make sure you soak them in
tepid water for at least 15 minutes before you pot it up. That way they
will become soft and pliable and won't break as easily when you put them
into the pot.

BTW, there is an informative Italian mailing list on orchids at
http://it.groups.yahoo.com/group/orchidee/ you might also be interested
in.

--
Reka