Old 26-03-2006, 08:37 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Reka

Default Is something eating up my phal?

In article ,
says...
~Reka wrote:
~
~ Hi, Palantir! Where are you in Italy? I am in Alto Adige.
~
~Relly? Then we are neighbors: I live in Trento
~
~ You have some nice aerial roots on that keiki. Make sure you soak them in
~ tepid water for at least 15 minutes before you pot it up. That way they
~ will become soft and pliable and won't break as easily when you put them
~ into the pot.
~
~I will try that, as soon as the flower fades down...
~Palantir
~
~
Even closer than you think! I am from Magrč all'Adige. Did you hear about
our orchid show in Termeno at the end of February?
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html