Old 27-03-2006, 02:45 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Palantir

Default Is something eating up my phal?

Reka wrote:

Even closer than you think! I am from Magrč all'Adige.
Did you hear about our orchid show in Termeno at the end of February?

Indeed, you're just around the corner
I have checked your web site You have a beautiful orchid collection. I
have just three decent phals. I bought one of them at the orchid show that
was held in Padova in february. The other two were gifts I received last
year, they re-bloomed in the end of december and they have not lost their
flowers yet.

I also have two other phalaenopsis, but when I got them they were in *very*
poor conditions, and at the moment I am trying to recover them.

Unfortunately I have missed the show in Termeno Is is a recurring event?

Palantir

--
Palantir === http://www.netpalantir.it
icq:57482808 === Per scrivermi in priv togli la chiocciola